Q&A With Senior Class President.

Q:Tell me about how you and Vice President Albert Jones Jr. met?
A:“It’s a funny story. When me and Albert met, we weren’t friends. Me and him met in kind of a weird way. We met during football our freshmen year. Started becoming friends our sophomore year”.Q: Tell me why you decided to run for East High senior student body president? Did you think that you would win?
A:“It was more for a personal reason of mine, just something that grew with me. I wanted to show that I was able to accomplish a goal when I was in a slump, I was just really in a bad place, I wanted to accomplish something so I can see change in myself and take on a role that was very important for me personally. I had tough competition like Jazzy Johnson”.Q:Tell me about how why you decided to run together?
A:“Albert like’s my brother. I was originally going to run as VP with my girlfriend Mayson. The day of declaring who was running for president and VP, I called Albert an asked if he wanted to run with me and he said yea. If it wasn’t Mayson it was always going to be Albert.He’s like my brother we are already so close”. Q: Tell me about the change you would like to bring to East High School, and when it would happen, and why there is need for a change?
A: “I’d love to bring a lot of change to East High School, but I also have to look at reality. I can’t tell everybody that will change so much. But I intend are to change a lot. I’d love to change the environment, the bad publicly that East gets, the rep we get as a school”. Q: Tell me about if you had the power to create the best school, what would you do?
A:”I would just let people be themselves. Do what you want to do. But at the same time there’s always going to be rules and regulations to follow. Letting the kids be themselves”. Q: Tell me about what you’ve been involved in on campus and/or in the community?
A: “I’ve been involved with so much throughout the community but on campus I’ve been a part of the theatre department for three years. Been with Movement 515 for a while here and there since sophomore year. But with the community showing and sending love to the kids at East High school. Showing them that it’s okay to be themselves”.